This is the ONLY native forest zipline canopy tour in New Zealand and it is incredible – it’s high, it’s fun, it’s beautiful, it’s peaceful and you’ll remember it for the rest of your life!! And it’s suitable for almost everyone!!
High amongst ancient trees this 3 hour adventure combines fun and excitment with pristine natural beauty.
– Small Group, unforgettable Eco Tourism Adventure – this is NOT mass tourism
– 2 awesome, highly trained and knowledgeable guides to escort you.
– Travel a 1.2 kilometre network of ziplines, swingbridges, treetop platforms and walking trails deep in virgin New Zealand native forest
– 6 Zipline/Flying fox flights up to 220 metres long and 40 metres above forest floor
– Treetop platforms perched 22 metres up 500 year old trees
– Tree to tree swingbridges up to 50 metres long
– You will not see any tree, plant or most bird species on any other country on earth
– Be part of this inspirational conservation project in some off the most pristine native forest left standing