Experience the Ocean Adventure that the Bay of Islands is famous for. Speed through the open waters and ride waves. Go offshore to capture the excitement of the Cape Brett Peninsula. Soak up the adventure!
Your Ocean Adventure includes:
• Cruising among the 144 islands
• Visiting the Cape Brett Peninsula and the iconic ‘Hole in the Rock’
• Entering the amazing Cathedral Cave
• Hearing the fascinating tales of the Bay as told by your skipper
• Spotting the wildlife along the way
• The option to include an island stop at Otehei Bay on the Department of Conservation’s Urupukapuka Island#
#Only available on 9.30am and 12.30pm departures, subject to availability
Our high speed Ocean Adventure is a Rigid- hulled Inflatable Boat (RIB) that has great pedigree. It has been used to service offshore oil rigs, as a search and rescue boat and a chase boat during America’s Cup sailing campaigns. Ocean Adventure is built for comfort and safety in the open ocean with padded seats and seatbelts. Lifejackets and wet weather jacket provided.
Operates daily at 9.30am, 12.30pm and 3.30pm (October-March)
not suitable for children under 5yrs of age.