PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE .
This web site and all of its contents are subject to copyright under international and New Zealand law. Unless other attribution is given, all such copyright is owned by TodayTourism.com LLC, NZ Mailing address: Suite 5034, 17B Farnham Street, Parnell, Auckland 1052, New Zealand, EU Address: L. Mecsa 385/4, 07701 Kralovsky Chlmec, SK – European Union (“NZ-Tourism.com”; “we”; “us”). We permit you to store, without modification, digital or print copies of any part of this web site, but only for your own personal, noncommercial use. No other use is permitted without our prior written consent.
2. Trade Marks
All registered and unregistered trade marks which appear on this web site are the property of their respective owners. In allowing you access to this website, we do not grant to you any right whatsoever to use any such trade mark. You acknowledge that you have no such rights and that none will arise by your accessing or using this website.
3. Web Site Links
NZ-Tourism.com does not endorse, approve or recommend the contents, services, products owners or operators of any web site to which this web site is linked. Links are provided solely for your convenience and you use them and the linked web sites entirely at your own risk.
4. Materials Submitted by You
Personal details are provided to NZ-Tourism.com solely for tour reservations and online accommodation bookings and NZ-Tourism directory registration purposes.
Online Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Each Operator that offers an online accommodation booking facility maintains and updates its own information on the Website through systems operated by Booking.com. NZ-Tourism.com takes steps to ensure that information displayed on the Website is accurate and complete, but does not guarantee that information on the Website is free from errors or omissions and does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
2. When you make a booking and it is confirmed to you, you form a binding contract directly with the Operator. You must only make a booking that you intend to use and pay for. You must not use the Website to make speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
3. NZ-Tourism.com is not a party to any agreement or transaction between you and an Operator, including any booking for accommodation or other products or services made using the Website. Accordingly, you agree not to involve, or attempt to involve, NZ-Tourism.com in any dispute or in the resolution of disputes that may arise between you and an Operator as a result of the Services provided. The inclusion on the Website of any third party material or a link to a third party website does not mean NZ-Tourism.com endorses or approves that third party or the third party material.
4. NZ-Tourism.com may also charge a booking fee for providing the Services. These fees and charges will not be refunded to you if you cancel a confirmed booking or claim a refund from the Operator of accommodation, activity products or services booked using the Website except in exceptional circumstances, such as where the Operator cancels a confirmed booking.
5. NZ-Tourism.com reserves the right to change at any time the fees charged for any of our Services or the manner in which they are charged, imposed or collected. If we launch a new service, the charges for that service will be effective at the launch of that service unless otherwise stated.
6. All fees are inclusive of New Zealand GST and in New Zealand dollars, unless otherwise stated.
7. The availability and costs of cancellations, changes and refunds depend on Operators’ own terms and conditions and policies. When you make a booking you agree to be bound by the relevant Operator’s terms and policies.
8. Please contact us to discuss any desired cancellations, changes or refunds.
Last updated 16 June 2014